Virtual Calling Hours Instructions
Physically Distant, Socially Close
Due to public health guidance regarding physical distancing we're going to be using Zoom to host virtual calling hours for John Bosha from 6-8 p.m. on Sunday March 29, 2020.
You'll be able to get some screen time with the family, pay your condolences and share a favorite memory of Bosh.
Here's how to participate:
- Create an account at Zoom.us
- Download the Zoom app for your preferred device:
- Return to this page at a convenient time between 6 and 8 p.m. and tap this link, which will ask for a password: JOIN
The password is: BOSH
- Your device's camera and audio need to be on. The Zoom app needs to be able to use them, so you will have to authorize it on the device.
- As soon as you enter, check the chat:
- On a phone or tablet, touch the screen until the dashboard comes up, tap the "..." and tap "Chat" to read the discussion. There will be instructions there.
- If you're using a computer, there is a chat icon on the bottom that will open the window where you can see messages.
- Make sure you can see yourself on your device. It helps to have light sources in front of you and turn off any lights behind you.
We're going to do everything we can to keep it running smoothly, so there will be a brief wait before we get you in to see the family.
We appreciate your patience as we adapt to this challenging environment.